Friday, September 30, 2011

This could could totally (metaphorically) be me...

I'm continuing my tradition of Friday tunes and posting what I want to do when middle age comes-a-knocking, if only I could play guitar, sing, or was in a band....

To be honest, what they are doing isn't nearly as cool as how much fun they are having doing it. Maybe I should start embracing the punk ethos of doing whatever I want, and not caring what people think about it.

As background, the band is the Effigies, legends and forerunners in the Chicago punk scene in the early 80's and they are playing on a very local cable access show (Chic-a-go-go). For those of you who love Yo Gabba Gabba, you'll realize that this is essentially the same show, only without celebrity appearances or any budget. And it's been around 10 to 15 years now....

No comments:

Post a Comment